Tuesday 15 May 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:YOUR VICTORY SHALL NIT BE A SNARE
JUDGES 8:22,27-  And Gideon said unto them, I would desire a request of you, that ye would give me every man the earrings of his prey. (For they had golden earrings, because they were Ishmaelites.) . And Gideon made an ephod thereof, and put it in his city, even in Ophrah: and all Israel went thither a whoring after it: which thing became a snare unto Gideon, and to his house.

In every place of blessing/victory the devil still tries his last, be well guarded that you don't fall trap. Even In the place of victory and new level never forget to continue in prayer. Never allow your new level become what will pull you out of the right path or allow it detect your action without God's permission and as the master plan. Gideon would have simply gone back to God, tabling the request of the people to him, rather than assume a decision that became a snare. At no point in life should ever think of a master plan without the master planner. Always go back to God and ask what would you have me do. The fact that you overcame a phase(with God's help)  doesn't mean that you should assume the next step yourself. Don't assume the last victory to succeed for the next phase.

Lord Jesus I refuse to take decisions by my own understanding. Father help me never to be carried away by a victory that I begin to take the glory for it. Lord Jesus order my steps and let me not decline from thine law. Father may my life not end with my last best. Father keep me in line with your will. My song of victory shall be permanent in Jesus name,Amen .

TODAY'S TIP: NEVER ASSUME IT'S THE BEST TO DO WITHOUT ASKING GOD WHAT'S NEXT TO DO!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment