Sunday 11 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : ABOVE ALL !
3JOHN 1:2-Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 

It is important to God that things go well for you, and that you are alive to also enjoy it. "Above all things" means that there is a life above the one you are living that God has designed for you. It doesn't stop where you, rather it gets better, it transcend physical mind. Above all things, above the point you are in. It is a deeper calling for you, he is taking you higher than the world's barrier and limitation and label. What is that height you think you have reached he said there is an above all, there is something more he has in store for you. And it went further to say that even as you are prospering physically your soul, your spirit man must also be enriched by daily connecting to God. Because you are seated at the right hand of the father, in Christ in God you are above all you should never struggle with the ground level.

I declare that I am stepping higher cos there is an above all God has prepared for me. By the power of God and Christ in me, I am above sin, I am above sickness, I am above failure and in all this things I am more than conqueror. I am not on the plain ground, my light is shinning in the rock of ages. I take possession of everything that I need for the top. Never again will I experience the pain of low level. I receive the key to stay above all in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD DID NOT CREATE YOU TO SUCCUMB TO LIMIT, BEYOND THIS POINT HE IS TAKING YOU ABOVE ALL !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment