Monday 5 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : ARE YOU WAITING FOR GOD?
LAMENTATION 3:25-26:  The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

There is a difference between waiting and waiting for God. When you are just waiting you can accept anything, even less than what God has planned for you. Such person can fall into trap and easily feel frustrated, but when you are waiting for God there is an assurance of peace and hope. There is a purpose for the waiting period,with God it comes with a full reward  and never a disappointment. Moreso to them that are seeking him whole heartedly putting all their bet on him they will never be ashamed. Rushing ahead of God is a danger zone. Your Faith,patience and right attitude Is a great ingredient while waiting for God . If you desire that which truly comes from God ,you must learn to wait for him because his timing is perfect. Don't look at the point you are in as a punishment, your full reward will come.

Lord I thank you for the privilege of waiting for you. I ask Father that you preserve me on the right path,that I do not go out of/miss your timing. Lord I trust that everything in my life is destined for the appointed time therefore I ask for the grace to trust you more. I believe that my expectations will not be cut short for my trust is in you Lord in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : GOD IS PREPARING YOU FOR THE BETTER DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment