Saturday 24 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: IT SHALL NOT STAND
PSALM 33:10-The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.

You have to understand when the Bible says only the counsel of the Lord will stand. When the Lord is on your side the counsel of the heathen has no effect over you. The word of God is sure and a rock that you can stand and hide in. When you know the God you serve, every other thing serves you. Because the Lord says he has made you the head over the heathen and king over nations. No word of man can contend God's word over your life,for every other things will pass but God's word will remain. What is that evil counsel against you it shall not stand. Have this confidence that if it is not of God, it shall not stand.
By the power of God every Ahitophelic counsel over my life is annulled. Every evil wish or desire said openly and secretly against me and mine is nullified by the blood of Jesus. I stand in the power and authority of Christ Jesus and I decree that my life is free from curses. I am not an attraction to bad news or negativity. I am born of Christ and I live for him. My life is a living proof of God's glory and wonder in Jesus name,Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :FEAR THOU NOT FOR GOD IS WITH YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment