Tuesday 6 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : ARE YOU GOING THROUGH THE DOOR?
JOHN 10:9-All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

My dear friend what path have you chosen, are you jumping over the fence or following through the door way that opens every other door. The one and only door way to life and pasture is Jesus, through him you can safely go. Though there may be hitch here and there but be rest assured you are in the hollow of his hands. You are not living half of the life you were predestined for if you don't have Jesus in it. Until you know the way(Jesus) you might be lost in the race. Whatever the father gives is freely given but are you willing to go through him and seek his way even though it doesn't satisfy your present want. Sometime the way through him may not look like what you want but you can be sure he will keep you safe and sound, secured by his love till you get your reward .

Father I choose to go through your way. I seek your will for me to scale through life's journey. Lord lead me in the path of life and truth. Father let your word enlighten my path. Father I seek for the life that only you can give. I pledge allegiance to follow through the path of life and not jumping fences. I will not be lost in my own way or desire. I declare that I have fullness of life and hope in Christ Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : IT IS IMPORTANT YOU TRUST GOD MORE THAN THE SITUATION.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment