Sunday 18 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: STAY IN COURSE WITH GOD
JONAH 1:4,6,7-But the LORD sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? arise, call upon thy God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not.And they said every one to his fellow, Come, and let us cast lots, that we may know for whose cause this evil is upon us. So they cast lots, and the lot fell upon Jonah

God who prepares a table can also allow storm sometimes, so his name can be glorified. Don't assume that you are at the worst and go down in self pity, without first asking God what is it about this situation. Ask him to show you the things he has brought or about to bring your way and the lessons he wants you to learn . Talk to God don't assume things in situations. If you keep up with the blame game you may keep fighting shadows instead of channeling your focus on the solution provider,when all you need is just that one voice to speak peace and solution. They casted lot, have you cast down your all before Jesus . They knew that there was more to the storm than the eyes can see, and they sought for a way out. Beloved Jesus is your way out, whatever you are burdened and concerned about, thinking this and that shouldn't even be happening go to God about it. Whatever keeps dragging your I in the storm Jesus is the way, the truth and life there is nothing hidden before him. Some battles you are fighting aren't meant to be, there are some things that has to leave your ship so you can sail.

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive me of disobedience. Father deliver me from self pity. Holy Spirit I come that you will lead me out of every confused state of mind. Whatever is not meant to be and not meant for me father uproot them out of my life and let there be an instant calm. Jesus you are the captain of my ship and peace over all, may I never sink in the storm of life. Father give me grace to let go of all that you do not want me to have in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : WHEN JESUS IS THE CAPTAIN OF YOUR SHIP THERE IS PEACE.

EFECOLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment