Tuesday 27 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET - PRESS ON
PHILIPPIANS 3:14-I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Be not distracted by what is behind, there is a big mark towards the higher calling press on, be strong and preserve. Persecution will come, trials will come but I urge you to stand and press in. The higher calling is greater than those things you left behind. Why sit and mourn over the place that God bid you not stay.  He is calling you higher, step up and go. There is no glory in what is past but this glory he shines forth from above press on, go higher and step forward. The past has nothing to offer. This higher calling is God's ,listen and follow his voice.

Lord I have chosen to obey your voice. I have chosen the path of your lead. I treasure what you calling me to and I let go of all that is dragging me behind. I receive grace to press on tirelessly. In the name of Jesus I am more than a conqueror. By the power of resurrection I break forth into all you have prepared for me and prepared me for in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : PRESS ON TO THE HIGHER CALLING.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment