Friday 9 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: COME UNDER HIS SHIELD-1
Psalm 27:5:For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

There is just one secure place that keeps you safe from the buzz of this world ,and that is in the rock. There are many places of refuge but there is one Refuge in whom all come under and without which no one is secured. Taking refuge in God gives you peace from troubled waters and rest for your soul. Have you taken refuge in the ancient king. Nothing can keep you safe outside the hollow of his hand, his pavilion is a place of rest. Where would you rather be? Take rest, for no matter what is pressing in on you, you have a sure place of safety. Hide under his wings and you will never have to worry about the hover of troubles. God never sleeps nor slumber, his eyes runs to and fro, So you don't have to worry but be at peace. All you need to do is take rest in him.

Father I submit myself under your refuge. I hide myself in the secret of your tabernacle. I rest in your arms of love,mercy and peace. May all that I do spring forth in thee. You are my hiding place Lord you will preserve me in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO SEEK A REFUGE FOR YOUR SOUL IF NOT TO THE LORD

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment