Tuesday 13 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : COME UNDER HIS SHIELD -2
PSALM 27:5-6: For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. 

Problem can become a promotion ground when God is your refuge. God hide's you in his pavilion because there is a purpose he has designed you to fulfill. He didn't allow the trouble so it can swallow you, but so that you can trust him more. So when you come under his shield, he he turns the pain to progress and confuse the enemy by lifting your head. The psalmist said as I come into your secret place, now will this problem become a promotion ground when I take refuge in you, and I will have more reasons to give thanks. It is under God's shield that you find healing and peace for your soul.
Lord I come under your pavilion, knowing that the best house,security and all the things of this world can't save me. So I rest in your strength where my strength seems failing. May all that I am going through right now launch me into a new phase and season of my life for a full fold blessing. Under your refuge I recover all that was lost in my life. I'm inaccessible to anything that is not of God because his presence barricades my life in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : IN THE BARRICADE OF GOD'S PRESENCE THERE IS NO ACCESS FOR DEFEAT. COME UNDER HIS SHIELD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment