Monday 26 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: NO MORE STRIVE !
PSALM 18:43-Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

God is able to take you from striving to become a pillar. It is not God's desire for you to keep struggling, striving in hardcore  labour. This is your time to head over nations. There are no limits to what God wants you to have and experience. God is setting you free from struggling without result. You are for the top. There is a new level God is bringing you to. Enough is enough. You have toiled in the sun, it is time to receive your harvest and dine with royalty. God sees your pain and he is bringing healing your way. He sees your tears and he is causing you to triumph. No more strive, grace for ease and fruitfulness is released into you this hour.

Lord I thank you over the seasons of my life. I thank you for where I am and I believe that my morning has come. I decree that this is my due season. My seeds are ripe for full fold harvest. I have increase on all sides. The season  of tireless striving of hard labour is gone. I receive grace for ease and I declare that the doors of all nations are opened to me on their own accord. I am fruitful in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : THE TIME FOR YOUR FAVOUR HAS COME. BELIEVE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment