Wednesday 7 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : IT IS FOR A WHILE
LAMENTATION 3:31-32: For the Lord will not cast off for ever:But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.

Do you know that God has immense love for you. Everything happening in your life right now is for a while and know that he will return unto you in his mercies. The Bible says weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. His anger is only for a while but with great compassion he shall return unto you. Don't be in despair the multitude of God's mercies will find you. Be sure that the abundant mercies of God shall prevail for you.

Father show me compassion according to your mercies. Direct my path Lord and lead me in thine mercy. I trust you Lord that the night season will pass and you will show me compassion in every area of my life. Light a fire of your will in my heart. Lord I ask that your mercy prevail over judgement in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : EVERYTHING YOU EVER PRAYED FOR WILL END IN PRAISE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment