Sunday 4 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE FEAR OF THE LORD
PSALM 25:12-What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

A child who is close to his father,respect and love him will have the privilege of getting first hand information him. A child who loves to stay in his father's presence will be instilled with wisdom and thoroughly taught, if such privilege and can come from an earthly father how much more our father in heaven who is exceedingly rich in everything. When you fear God means that you reverence his presence and at such you drink from the fountain. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. It shows that you recognize your source and seek to drink him.Having the fear of God in you is the ability to recognise his place and essence in your life. How much does God mean to you and how much have you allowed his presence and wisdom envelope you. God can't put valuable information in the hands of one who has not learnt to trust him fully.Don't take God's place in your life for granted because he is essence of your life.

Father I want to be taught by you. Teach me your way Lord and enlighten my part. Holy Spirit may my eyes not be closed with darkness, remove every veil that has blinded me to the truth. Instill in me wisdom for daily living and a fulfilled life. Lord I shall not be a cast away from your presence. Open my eyes to the things you want me to know and the path that you have prepared me to go in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP :THOSE WHO FEAR THE LORD ARE TAUGHT BY HIM!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment