Monday 19 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : WHO IS YOUR LEAD?
PSALM 23:3-4;He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

When God is your lead the path is always right. Your lead determines your destination . When you are led by God the judgement of the oppressors cannot harm you. So it doesn't matter the troubles the devil has planted on the way, the stillness and staff of comfort keeps you safe. You have no fear of the enemy when you are surrounded by God's favour. Beloved which path are you walking in, Who is your lead ? Until you are aligned In the path of righteousness you haven't come under God's coverage. It gives peace to the heart to know that God is with you. Come into this rest by letting God lead and direct your path. Let God anchor your life so you can experience his presence and not fear(the false fit of the devil).

Father may my life not be led falsely by the enemy. Holy Spirit you are the anchor of my life, take away everything that will hinder me from walking in a prosperous path. I pray that my soul shall find peace and comfort. By the power of God I am delivered from the shadow of death. My spirit man is alive and manifesting. I am walking in Gods perfect will for me and out of every unrighteous path in Jesus name Amen .

TODAY'S TIP : THE PATH OF THE JUST ARE ORDERED BY THE LORD

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment