Sunday 25 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE PURPOSE OF YOUR POSITION
HAGGAI 1:9-Ye looked for much, and, lo, it came to little; and when ye brought ithome, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that is waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.
It is good that you understand the purpose of your position. When you attain a new level ask God what would you have me do, because there is a reason why he brought you where you are. When God prospers you, it is not a time to start gathering wealth but a time to use it for his will and glory, a time to sow sparingly. God blessed you with that gift, talent and what have you so you can be a blessing. What God has blessed you with has a part to play in fulfilling the kingdom responsibility. It doesn't have to be tagged church,because in all you do, you are to do as unto the Lord. Not just giving so people can see but doing as to the Lord, and he that sees in secret shall reward you openly. You are not wealthy until you have been able to make an impact with what you have. Until God can say I am proud of you my child. "... And they answered saying Lord we didn't see you how then do you say we didn't feed or give you shelter, and he pointed to those amongst them and he said whatever you do to the least of your brethren you do unto me". Today God is putting your mind to those around you, the things you have ignored that are lacking in your household, community, church and you have the opportunity to make it better. There is a need to be a blessing and it is now. No one is limited, God has placed you there and given you the grace to function.

Father may I not miss the purpose of my position. Help me to be useful in the kingdom. Holy Spirit empower me with grace for selfless service. Lord open my heart to sowing sparingly. Give me grace to function and not to relent. Help me Lord to bear fruit that glorifies God in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : THE GREATEST BLESSING IS TO BE ABLE TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS IN SUCH A WAY THAT GLORIFIES GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment