Thursday 8 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : PRAYER OF CHANGE IN STATUS  QUO
PSALM 28:9-Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever. 

When God intervenes in your case a permanent change takes place. It is only God that can bring a man out of the pit and place him in the palace. It is only God that can take a man from tongs and place him on the throne. What is your cry today, God is able to alter the lying balance of the wicked, he will not leave you. Place that call to heaven. There is no end to God's  depth there is always more in him than what you are experiencing . Your life can't keep rotating around a spot, your help is in the name of the Lord. Your status is changing for good.

Father I believe there is more in you than I can fathom and I trust you for you. Lord Jesus I thank you for where I am and I believe you are taking me beyond this place. I believe Lord that my head is lifted up above my enemies round about me. I believe you are for me and nothing can stand against me or limit me. Father deliver me from obscurity by your saving grace and let my head never go down in shame in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : OUR HELP IS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. CALL HEAVEN TODAY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment