Tuesday 20 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE MIGHTINESS IN THE LITTLE
MICAH 5:2;But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

You are bigger than what the physical eyes can see. Your little is mighty in the sight of God because he is still the God that confound the wise with foolish things.  You may not be everyone's already made but God is making you ready for the one best. Don't feel threatened by what you don't have that others do. All you see around you are potential installation for a higher level. Though you are little amongst thousand yet shall you bring forth greatness that will surpass generational records because it is not in your strength but in his grace alone.

In the name of Jesus I am not weak but I am strong. I am indomitable, taking over new territories and surmounting obstacles. I am not moved by the world's definition of me because I am who God says I am and that's most important. I exude greatness. My talent and potential are anointed as most needed. I arise beyond human capacity because the grace of God pushes me beyond limit. I am not forgotten, for I am a living testimony and a show room of God's wonder. I am open for supernatural manifestation in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN NEXT THEY OUTLINE YOUR INABILITY, TELL THEM YOU WORK BEYOND YOUR CAPACITY BECAUSE YOU OPERATE IN THE SUPERNATURAL(GOD'S ABILITY)!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment