Saturday 3 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: ANOINTING TO TAKE CHARGE
LUKE 9:1-Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

Power and authority belongs to God and for you to survive at such a time you need the power from on high. You can't live as a physical man in a spiritual world. As children of God we are disciples of our time, and there is a great need for spiritual equipping so we can be able to stand for/in Christ and also proclaim him to the world. It is the power of Christ in you that gives you boldness to stand and witness Christ to nations. Moving without being endued with the power from on high is a self placed siege/limitation for the kind of world we are in. Without doubt as a Christian it is evident that you don't just say it but also that the power of Christ be evident in you. As a child of God you are a solution provider, but until you have received the power from on high you might not be able to fully manifest in that might. Cry out to God for a spiritual equipping today.

Holy Ghost equip me with spiritual power and authority. Make my life a flaming fire. I receive power and authority to take over and take charge. I am indomitable. I have dominion over the world by the power of Christ in me. My lips are anointed to speak life. My life disappoints the craftiness of darkness. I am equipped to fulfill destiny and manifest purpose. I am a child of the most high, I have no place on the ground level in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHY STRUGGLE TO SHINE BELOW WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE PRIVILEGE TO STAY ON TOP EVEN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment