Wednesday 14 November 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: IN GOD'S TIME
MICAH 2:10-Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction.

There are things that you most time feel are good, steps you think are just right because they look so physically. But do you know how many times God has saved you from your own desires and request, because so many are not in line with God's design for your path/life and could destroy you . Stop assuming that it is good based on feelings. It is the spiritual that controls the physical and not the other way round. Let God's say be your final decision. If the decision you have taken doesn't align with God's will no matter how good it is let it go. What is physically good, may be spiritually polluted. What is physically enticing may be stinking spiritually. Take heed.

In the name of Jesus, God's decision for me shall be the final say of my life. I ask Lord that you open my spiritual eyes to see beyond physical enticement. Lord stop me from decisions that will ruin me. Holy Spirit help me to understand that your plan for me is the best. Lord uproot my feet from polluted foundation and position me divinely in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : THOSE THAT ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD ARE THE SONS OF GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment