Thursday 11 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : HOW TO COUNT YOUR GAINS
PHILIPPIANS 3:7-But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
What ever you do to the glory of God makes the devil angry. When it is worthy to you and God is against it, it is worthless. You have to get to that point where God is the ultimate, and without him nothing goes. Now that's the greatest gain. You can't drag the world along in the Christian race. Building yourself in the most Holy Faith, it's not about the things you see but about the hope of his glory. There are things God will take from you because they are distraction to your journey ,purpose and the fulfillment of his will in you. When you have God you don't count losses. Some area of your life are occupied by the wrong things and this is hindering blessings from coming in. You see the flesh may suffer by the spirit js alive in Christ.

PRAYER :
Father I ask that good things come alive in me. Let every wrong plantation and pollution of the enemy be flushed out from my life. Father equip my inner man. Father detach me from the spirit of ingratitude. Father align my perspective in your will. Father help me to see through the eyes of faith. Father help me to know when to hold on and when to let go in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: IT IS NOT GAIN WHEN CHRIST IS NOT IN IT. ALL THAT YOU NEED IS IN JESUS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment