Thursday 25 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HELP IS FROM GOD
ESTHER 4:14- For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
Don't always believe that your help only come from a certain place or people.

Look at what Mordecai told Esther as at that time- that even if you don't help us God will still send help, he trusted God without centiments. Mordecai had great confidence not in Esther but in God. He wasn't dependent on Esther's presence in rather he trusted the purpose for which Esther was there and focused on it. The fact that the person you thought would help didn't help or isn't able to at that time doesn't change God's purpose neither will it hinder the fulfillment of it. The Bible says put not your confidence in man, so it means God is the focus. Just as God is able to raise stones to praise him, know that help is not limited to a certain place or people, God can use the least expected to bring the best fulfillment.

PRAYER:
Father help me to trust you more than I trust my instinct, perception or any man. By the power of God I have boldness to face any kind of situation, I shall not be given to panic or pressure. Father please send me help from people and places I least expected. Father awaken the zeal of your purpose in me and keep the fire in me burning in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: BE SO CONFIDENT IN GOD THAT EVEN DOUBT AND FEAR WILL FEAR YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment