Saturday 6 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE WEAPON OF PRAISE
PSALM 69:3.-31: I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. This also shall please the Lord better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
Your praise pleases God more,it is the food he eats. This was the secret weapon of the psalmist. You must center your life on what pleases God and praise is one of the priorities. Don't condition God to what you are going through, give him the praise that he's due and he will bless you in time due. The ability to thank God shows humility and gratitude. Be thankful so you can have a thankful. How can you continue  to desire what he has and not give him his feed. He delights in the praises if his people

PRAYER
Father thank you for the good, bad, and ugly. Thank you for what I have and don't have . Thank you Father for the met and unmet expecetions. Father accept my praise over my life, friends, family and loved ones. Thank you for every phase, sphere and level. I am grateful for things that are beyond my understanding . All I want to say is thank you Jesus!

TODAY'S TIP: INGRATITUDE ON EVERY LEVEL IS PRIDE. A TRUE HEART OF GRATITUDE CAN UNLOCK UNIMAGINABLE DOORS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment