Sunday 14 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BE STILL MY SOUL
2CHRONICLES 20:15- And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.
The multitude is not as mighty as the almighty. Most times we worry ourselves about the things that God has already taken care of. We get distracted quickly by the tricks the devil is waving at our face. Face every phase with God in the forefront. The greatness of the battle doesn't outweigh the greatness of God. See the Salvation of God drawing you out of everything distressing you. You are too quick to respond to things you are to hand over to God, thereby missing God's place in priority. God is saying to someone, you do not need to do it, I will step in for you.
PRAYER
Father I let all my worries down. I am not worried about the troubled waters because I know you are the God that uses troubled water to work wonders. I am not worried about the multitude against me for God is mightier than the stormy wind. Today I stand in awe of God's faithfulness, for his presence overshadows every darkness. Father I step aside that you will take the lead in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T DREAD THE BATTLE, FEAR GOD AND FOCUS ON PLEASING HIM AND HE WILL MAKE EVERY OTHER THING A WALK THROUGH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment