Friday 5 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR ?
RUTH 2:11-And Boaz answered and said unto her, It hath fully been shewed me, all that thou hast done unto thy mother in law since the death of thine husband: and how thou hast left thy father and thy mother, and the land of thy nativity, and art come unto a people which thou knewest not heretofore.
You are known for who you are by what you do and who you represent. Let others see your good works and glorify your father who is in heaven and thank God they met you. Boaz was pleased with meeting Ruth ,for her life spoke godly. The Bible say in righteousness thou shalt be establish meaning without righteousness a person will be a wanderer. Let your work speak well. The life you live well become a fruit that will speak for you.
PRAYER
Father root me in wisdom for productive life. Father give me grace to live right and work for the truth. I recieve grace for genuine heart and lifestyle. Father give me grace for the right relationship that will connect me to destiny helpers. I pray that my heart shall be open to selfless and sacrificial living, giving ,and love towards others.Father help me to live a godly life in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: BUILD A FOUNDATION NOT JUST FOR THE MOMENT BUT BASED ON TRUE AND GODLY LEGACY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment