Monday 22 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : HEAVENLY REALITIES

COLOSIANS 3:1- you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God’s right hand.

Anything below the standard of God is no standard. What realities are you seeking or living in?  To fulfill God's purpose in you, you have to begin to seek the realities of heaven. Not limited by what the world is offering nor carried away by it. You are beyond just anything, the best of God is what you deserve. When you seek heavenly realities you don't follow earthly competition. Don't follow nor be accustomed to the mundane things, open your heart and mind to the new realities God is showing you. Stop seeking things at the mercy of men, but seek tings from the throne of grace and mercy. Setting your gaze on heavenly realities gives you a productive, uncommon and eternal perspective to life, it uplifts your spirit and increases your self worth.

PRAYER:
Father my gaze is on you. Lord establish my Faith in the realities of heaven. Father let my gaze be erased from the mundane things and world gain.Lord Help to find my footing, so I am not carried away by the viles of this world.By the resurrection power of Christ I am raised to a new life in Christ. Open my eyes Lord to divine realities and help me live by the standard of heaven in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE REALITIES YOU SEEK DETERMINES AND INFLIENCES THE LIFE YOU LIVE. FIX YOUR GAZE ON JESUS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment