Saturday 27 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: INTERCESSION A DISPLAY OF LOVE
1Timothy 2:1-2:I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; a that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
When we become intercessors for one another in prayer we close every door against the devil. Spiritual unity enables physical togetherness. Agreement is a tool for progress. If you can't pray about it don't talk about it. You complain about all negative happenings, yet you've never mentioned it in your secret place. That friends character is not so pleasing - lift him/her up in prayer. Your parents are having issues with themselves or with trying to understand you and the kind of decisions you make, put it all in prayers. You feel your spouse is not being at his/her best, pray for them. The authorities aren't left out too. Because even your prayers can influence decisions and actions. Prayer is also a tool that strengthens the love together.

PRAYER:
Father give me grace to pray more than I complain or talk about it. Father help me to love my neighbors not just in words but always pray for them in my secret place. Father equip me with the fire of an intercessors. Father uproot the tree of disunity in my home, place of work and in all ramification. Father may I experience your love that helps me reflects Christ it to others in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU HAVE NOT TRULY DEMOSTRATED LOVE TO SOMEONE UNTIL YOU REMEMBER THEM IN YOUR SECRET(PRAYER)PLACE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment