Monday 29 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: KEEP AT YOUR BEST
ECCLESIASTIC 11:5-6:As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, a nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all. In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether  shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.

Giving your best by depicting  the environment or surrounding with physical sight won't yield result. Don't try to predict God because his ways are different. Dillingence, perseverance, with faith and patience in God will bring honour. Keep doing more as you press on, good see's you.God is able to use the unexpected to bring the most productive. Don't relent in that good work. It will yield result someday soon. Maybe not everyone will appreciate your kind but God will take you pass protocol and bring you beautification. Persevere relentlessly and see God step in for you as you trust him in all things.

PRAYER :
Lord thank you for grace over all I do. Father prosper my seed. Father let my hand and hard work never lack divine spring. Father let the life in the blood of Jesus flow through the foundation of my seeds and resources. Father may I never have any reason to lack. Spirit of God guide me through productive paths. Father open me up to the pattern of the spirit. Father let my zeal never die, I receive grace for diligence and perseverance in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T STOP PLANTING GOOD SEEDS,  YOU NEVER KNOW THE ONE THAT HOLD'S THE KEY TO YOUR BREAKTHROUGH.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment