Tuesday 9 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHAT TIME YOU ARE AFRAID -TRUST!
PSALM 56:3-What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 
Man shouldn't break in season because different seasons make a man. What season are you in, lean on him(God) for strength. Situations shouldn't cause you to waver or change your love for God. The fear of tomorrow is inevitable sometimes but have you tried trusting God even more. God will always show up for you because he is ever present help. Don't get tired of trusting him, He can't fail!

PRAYER
Father I know that you are still God in the good and bad times. And in seasons you still remain God. Lord I trust you for what I am going through right now. Be God over my affairs and take the center stage. You are the one I see at every phase, let the power of presence invade my life. Let it be in my life as it is heaven in Jesus name Amen.

TODAYS TIP : DONT LET FEAR HINDER YOUR FAITH. BELIEVE, THAT MIRACLE IS SURE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment