Monday 15 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THINK UPON IT!
PHILLIPIANS 4:8-Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Think upon the things that glorifies God and edifies your spirit. Think upon these things- why you want to do what you are doing, is it for selfish gain or God's glory. Won't you rather please your creator in all and have your life led by him. What pleasure do you derive in doing things that are not in alignment with his will. Temporary pleasure can lead to eternal damnation. Why not fear, give reverence and stand in awe of the one who gave you life. Before anything let it be God first. Don't follow what you feel(lean not on your own understanding) be led by the spirit. Think upon things in alignment to God. Because the fountain of your thoughts is the foundation of your life.

PRAYER :
Father cleanse my heart of derailing thoughts. Father give me a productive mind. Father let my desires be established in you. Father I channel my pleasure to be all that pleases you. My heart is yielded to you Lord. Father let your light spring forth in the darkest part of my heart, that I may walk in the intent of your will for me. Father let my thoughts produce words that edify and actions that reflects Christ in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE PRAISES OF MEN ISN'T THE APPROVAL OF GOD. ALWAYS LOOK UP TO THE FATHER!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment