Monday 8 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHAT IS YOUR FOCUS?
GALATIANS 5:25-26: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous t of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
The focus of vain glory brings provokation and envy. The spiritual conduct of life will cause a person to live according to the will of God. As a child of God you should be more spiritually alive to God than physically alert. You should be living to please God and not condemning others effort because you don't have what they have or haven't attained certain height in life. A spiritually alive person seeks for the growth of others and unity. Lay up treasures in heaven. Seeking stores on earth at the expense of condemning others or bringing people down will lead to damnation. The body of Christ shouldnt be for strive.

PRAYER
Father may I not be the one to cause a weak heart to sin.Father help me to prioritize my desire according to divine order. Holy Spirit direct my focus aright. Father strengthen my Faith in you. Father let my love for you help me to love others better in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: LIVE FOR THE TRUTH NOT WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT. LET GOD'S WORD BE YOUR GUIDE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment