Wednesday 24 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE POWER IN THE BLOOD
HEBREW 9:14-How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

The blood signifies deliverance. The blood of Jesus speaks, it is beyond just blood, it is spirit life. The power in the blood of Jesus can make alive, make anew and destroy the work of darkness. Jesus died not just for our sins but that we may have a new life through the blood, so the blood of Jesus has the power to work/flow through anything, even as far as destroying generational curses, so that we can have that life that God desires that we have. We have been bought with a precious price(blood of Jesus), that transforms us into a new life. Jesus got the victory over death so that we are no more subjected to dead works. But until you come to God in total surrender ,you may not be able to operate fully in the efficacy of the power of the blood.

PRAYER:
I surrender my all to Jesus. By the blood of Jesus I am delivered from the dead works of the flesh, and I move into freedom and liberty that is Christ Jesus. I operate in the supernatural realm. I am fortified by the blood and my foundation is purged from every known and unknown dedication to local gods and idols. Anything entangling me to the dead works of the flesh is broken by the blood of Jesus. I decree that the power in the blood of Jesus is effective in every area of my life. I decree that my life is a proof of the New Testament in Christ Jesus and a show room of God's wonders in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE POWER IN THE BLOOD IS THE MANIFESTATION OF THE LIFE IN CHRIST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment