Tuesday 23 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : DIVINE PEACE
2 THESSELIONIAL 3:16- Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

Being able to get along with people isn't just by tactics or self skills, it is by the grace of God. It is a gift to give you rest on all side, and that's why the Bible says when a man's ways pleases the Lord he maketh even His enemies to be at peace with him. For you to enjoy this peace you must first be at peace with God or vice versa, then shalt you receive the gift of peace with men. You must stay in God's presence always, enough to be able to become a carrier of his presence that is able to bring that peace wherever you go. Alot of things can go wrong when you are not inline with God, but all things works together for good to them that love God  and walk in his will.

PRAYER :
Father take away every thing separating me from you. Father Lord uproot whatever is standing against my divine peace experience. Father shatter the ground of disbelief and worry. Father speak your peace beyond human understanding to me. Father give me wisdom beyond my years to live peaceably with men. Father help me to be at peace with myself. Lord Jesus dwell in my heart and do not let me fall in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment