Tuesday 2 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: COME TOTALLY OPEN
2KING 19:6-7:2 -And Hezekiah received the letter of the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went up into the house of the LORD, and spread it before the LORD. And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.
Don't act like you have everything under control, when you haven't come to God in total openess. Hezekiah knew that the way to conquer Senecherib king of Assyria was to have God on his side. So he came open. Total surrender provokes total invasion. Don't take a step without an assurance/go ahead from God. Every request requires an ultimate surrender to God first. Spread it open before God. A challenge against a child of God is a challenge against God.
PRAYER:
Father let my prayer like incense rise before you. Lord I come totally open to you laying down all my cares,worries, desires, needs before you. Lord as many who are on my case for evil disgrace and put them to shame. Lord I lift your name above evil opposition. I shall not be disgraced in my seat of dominion. I decree that the enemy's threat is turned around for blessing. You rise above satanic intimidation in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: SEEK GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART NOT WITH PART OF IT AND YOU WILL SEE HIS HAND IN EVERYTHING.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment