Friday 26 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PRESSING IN PATIENCE
PROVERBS 21:5 -The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want.

Haste is the fastest way to waste, you must learn to press(prayer and Dillingence) in anything you do. The process is for building capacity that will enable you handle what is ahead. It is no doubt that the inability to manage positions, handle situations and manage different seasons has led some to destructive paths. Building legacy is not just for instant satisfaction of want. Dillingence is learning patience in timing for a great future. Following God's timing is not going ahead of God it is walking,working and believing in God while you allow him go ahead of you

PRAYER :
Father equip me with the spirit of patience that I may become diligent in all that my hands find to do. Father steer in me the resilient spirit and remove from me the heart of a feeble quitter. Father give me direction and wisdom for daily application of divine ideas. Father birth in me more love for you and give me light towards the future. Father make me a seed of generational blessing in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: DONT JUST SATISFY YOUR PRESENT BUILD A FUTURE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment