Friday 19 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DIVINE SHIFT
1CHRONICLES 17:7- Now therefore thus shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, even from following the sheep, that thou shouldest be ruler over my people Israel:
When God wants to elevate a man even the superior, programmed laws of men will be broken. Your life may not make sense to you, you may feel like you are struggling for nothing. You may feel you are at your worst days but your dawn will come, your sun will shine. All David did was to look after the sheep and he was diligent at it, but God honoured his diligence by bringing him beautification. There is no situation too complex for God to handle, there is no life too wretched that his glory can not beautify. Your process is teaching you skills and maturing you into the divine seat of elevation, there shall be a significant shift over your life and concerning your situation.

PRAYER:
Father take me from my low place to the height you have designed for me. Father establish me beyond borders and let me fi
dine with kings and nobles. Father connect me divinely to the right people. Father lay your hands of favour on my skills and give me a divine push in the place of destiny in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR PRESENT STATE IS DEVELOPING YOUR SKILLS AND CAPACITY FOR THE NEXT PHASE. YOUR DAY OF HONUR HAS COME!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment