Wednesday 3 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: NONE BUT GOD
PSALM 69:19-20:Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
Sometimes what you see as reproach is not so in God's eye, everything you are encountering is making you. Everything  that you see and is going on in your life is before God. God hardened the heart of pharaoh to show himself strong. You have to learn to trust and believe in God even when it doesn't make sense, your life
is going according to the intentional plan of God. As you go through the process you will be detached from unnecessary baggage, not according to your way but according to God's will and ordinance. There is a reason why God denied that person from helping you, there is a reason why he didn't allow you through that door. God has a plan different from your head knowledge. You are in the process into a better life.
PRAYER :
Father turn over my season of reproach into a glorious season. Father establish your will in me. Father give me wisdom to grow through life. Father I believe and trust that there is a reason for this season I am in and you are taking me to destination. Father appoint me in due season. Father send me help from Zion for I put my trust in you in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: OUR HELP IS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. IF IT'S NOT GOD'S WAY, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment