Tuesday 30 April 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DRAW NEAR WITH A TRUE HEART
HEBREW 10:22-Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

The truth of your heart has more efficacy when it comes to your walk with God. How true are you in your walk with God. Pleasing God goes beyond a pretentious action but a true heart of sacrifice in/of worship . Make sure that what your mouth is professing to God is in line with what your heart is saying to Him. Your heart should be as close to God as your mouth and actions speaks. Let God see through and see the sincerity of your heart. The nearer you are to God the closer he is to you. A heart that is not true can't see God, it is only a true heart ,rooted in Christ that can enter into the full experience of the father.

PRAYER:
Father have mercy on me in anyway I have not been sincere with you and others. Father wash my heart of every uncleanliness. Father help me to come boldly to the throne of grace and mercy. I receive grace to run the Christian race with a true heart in sincere worship. Father let your light penetrate the intent of my heart and produce Godly thoughts and action. Lord my desire is to serve you whole heartedly so help me God in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: LIES IS NOT JUST WHAT YOU SAY TO OTHERS THAT IS NOT TRUE BUT ALSO WHAT YOUR HEART SAYS DIFFERENTLY FROM YOUR ACTIONS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment