Thursday 12 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER: 12:2017

NUGGET: SEE THROUGH HIS EYES
PSALM 36:9;  For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

The best way to go through life without being trapped by the wrong is seeing through the eyes of God. When the fountain of life becomes a light through which you see life and go on about your daily activities then the best is assured. Don't be pressed to take the short cut when God is just a prayer away. What are you without God's light to pattern you in the path of truth. You can't walk in slippery places when God's light is your light. When God is your light you don't struggle to see things the right way rather things rightly come to you falling in pleasant places. Are you making it about you or about God ? Your identity is revealed through the light of Christ. When you shine Christ he pushes your feet to places you never thought you will be. Do I hear someone yearning for the supernatural light today.
O Lord help me to see through your light. I want to shine your light please manifest yourself in me. I proclaim you as the source of my life and everything I do. Help me not to be blinded by my own desires. Lord let me see that which you want me to. Every favourable path I have been blinded to eyes are opened to see them through your light. Father let your light magnify my sight to see things better in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP : YOU CAN NOT RUN OUT OF RESOURCE WHEN THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE IS YOUR SOURCE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment