Tuesday 10 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:10:2017

NUGGET- GOD CARES
MATTHEW 6:28-29; And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

This is to remind you that in every step of the way God cares. If he didn't you won't be where you are today. So many have been so engrossed in struggles that all they see is how their hard work paid in the struggles ,forgetting that God is the ultimate source through the struggles. The reason why first of all things you are alive today is because God cares. You've erred so many times still His mercies finds you, it is because he cares. It might seem like things are not so rossy,God cares . You're going through a tough time doesn't  mean he stopped caring, you are in it for a better end. You have no reason to take the glory due to Him. God is the one that takes you through each day and takes care of your everyday. He cares !
Lord forgive me for claiming the glory that only you deserve. Thank you for being my God who is always there. I know you have a better plan for me. I see the path you're taking me and I trust you in all things. You are my father and I know you Care. I lay my life in your hands  because I know you have the best plan mapped out for me. Thank you Lord for the love you showed me first , in Jesus name ,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: YOU MATTER TO GOD !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment