Tuesday 17 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:17:2017

NUGGET: WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR
MATTHEW 12:33; Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

Who you are is what you produce. Your actions, deeds,thoughts, attitude, communication tells a lot about who you're. The evidence of a good fruit is ability for people to pluck from it. As a child of God what fruit are you bearing that is God glorifying. If you represent Christ then represent Him totally. Anyone whose Christianity is half baked can't produce a fruit greater than their spiritual level. The fruit you produce is who you are.
In the name of Jesus I shall not be a negative impact to my generation. Help me to bear fruit worthy of emulation and draws others to Christ. My feet shall be rooted in the presence of God. I shall not have any reason to go aside to false way. Help me to maintain a lifestyle that speaks grace in Jesus name,amen!

 TODAY'S TIP: THE KIND OF FRUIT YOU BEAR IS AN EVIDENCE OF YOUR DEPTH,STAND AND YOUR WORK WITH GOD !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment