Friday 6 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER:7:2017

NUGGET: NEEDED AND NEEDFUL
1KINGS 10: 23-24; So king Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom. And all the earth sought to Solomon, to hear his wisdom, which God had put in his heart.
There are things that God has put not only in your heart but in your hands. You have to put them to use, so the right people who need them can locate you and be blessed by it. What you have is not  ordinary ,especially to a person who you can be a solution to. It is not just material things that gives gratification. Your talent ,gift ,knowledge ,words of encouragement ,someone needs it. People are still sorting after what you have in the wrong places because you haven't put what you have to use. Don't be blind to see that what you have is a solution to someone in need of it.
O Lord open my eyes to see where what I have is useful and I can be a solution. Father cause me to locate the right people and cause the right people to locate me. May what I have bring uncommon breakthrough to me and everyone around me in Jesus name,amen!!!

TODAY'S TIP : YOU ARE IMPORTANT ,A SEED IN THIS GENERATION !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment