Tuesday 31 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:31:2017

NUGGET: GOD'S POWER AT WORK
MARK 6:2-3; And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands? Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
When God is at work in you, people will begin to ask questions, your life will attract lives to want to know by what power you operate in. Jesus is the power but during His earthly ministry the people were short sighted by their physical evaluation of His background ,how he was born, mention His family background because the things Jesus did became unbelievable to them. That same power is at work today. Things will begin to happen your life that will shock those who have known you even from the time of your birth. Those who ones lend you money will begin to marvel. See God will never look at your previous to see how much blessing he can give you ,no he won't. That is why those He choose He qualifies. Jesus had a purpose on earth and he manifested according to that purpose. As heirs of the father we are born with a purpose and he is about to do something new you.
O Lord cause me to manifest your purpose for my life. Father do your wonders in me that will make the unpleasant story of my previous level become history. In the name of Jesus my background shall not limit me. The spirit of God gives me boldness to do the will of my father. I am a blessing to nations and a positive influence to people. I live beyond the usual, I manifest in the uncommon realm by the power of God in me in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD DOESN'T BLESS YOU BASED ON THE LOOK OF YOUR BACKGROUND, RATHER HE RAISES YOU BEYOND THE LIMITS AND BOUNDS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment