Friday 6 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER: 6:2017

NUGGET: SYMBOL OF GLORY
MATTHEW 2:1-3; Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.

Your star is a trace to your destiny. Your star signifies what you carry ,it is the glory of a person. Star is to be seen and not hidden ,that is why the wise men could see the star. The star/glory of a person attracts two things and they are the good things God has designed for a person and also attracts satanic agents whose job is to hijack stars or truncate them. Herod  was an enemy of Jesus star but God shielded Jesus from him. So many people are working and walking but they are not manifesting the divine agenda of God for their life, because one Herod has succeeded in tampering with their star/glory.
Your head is the symbol of your glory, lay your hands on your head and pray like this; Anything that has been stolen from me spiritually and physically by the resurrection power of Jesus I recover all. From today I begin to manifest my original glory. Any power of darkness dimming the light of my star receive the judgement of God. The Lord put to total confusion every star hunters in my family line and around me. My glory will not be hijacked. I am untraceable by dark forces . I carry the unquenchable fire of God in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP : YOU WERE NOT CREATED TO BE HIDDEN, YOU'RE TO SHINE AND SHOW FORTH GOD'S PRAISE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment