Saturday 14 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:14:2017

NUGGET: DON'T GIVE YOUR TREASURE TO TRASH
MATTHEW 7:6: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

All you are and what you have is a treasure and who/what accesses your treasure matters to keep it treasured. The permission you give to those accessing your life goes a long way. You have to be consciously decisive about your life and what you do with it. How your life is handled depends on you and whose hands you've placed it. According to the text the power to make decision and be decisive is in your hands. If you give what's worthy to someone who doesn't know the worth, it becomes a trash. Be decisive about who you are and what you want. Make purposeful decision, take God ordained steps. Know that your worth is what you're worth to God.
O Lord give me grace to preserve my treasure may I not be carried away by outward deceit . Lord open my eyes to see the right people worthy of accessing my treasure. By your mercies I shall not be trapped by destiny truncators. I move with purpose and insight by the leading of the holyspirit in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR LIFE IS TOO TREASURED TO BE TRASHED .MIND WHO ACCESSES YOUR TREASURE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment