Friday 27 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER:27:2017

NUGGET- IRREPLACEABLE GOD
MATTHEW 26:24; The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

There is a consequence that comes laying your hands on the plough and looking back. There is nothing worth running after than chasing after the eternal God. Don't trade your place in God's heart and the place of God in your heart for anything else. Whatever you think there is for doing that ends here on earth, leaving such person miserable,unfulfilled and unsatisfied. Never let anything make you leave is coverage. The name of Jesus is your refuge. Who God is to you determines your priorities. Where have you placed God ? Only Him can bring all you need.
Father I thank you for finding my body a temple worthy to dwell in. Jesus nothing shall take your place in me. I stand firm by the grace of God and by His power at work in me. Blood of Jesus cleanse from every Judah's trait. Sin shall not have a place of hiding in me. I shall not be a tool for the devil but an instrument for good to God in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE EVIDENCE OF TRUE ENCOUNTER AND DEPTH OF RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS WHEN YOU COME TO THAT POINT WHERE YOU SAY,LORD I WILL DO WHAT YOU HAVE ME DO !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment