Friday 20 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:20:2017

NUGGET- STRETCHFORTH AND BE STRENGTHENED
PSALM 143:5-6; I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands. I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land.

Don't wait till situations weigh you down before you turn to God. There is need to daily draw strength from Him. You may not see God physically but you can stretchforth in faith to Him and he will satisfy your thirst. Anything aside God that you are dependant on will fail you. Constantly meditate on His faithfulness and not the failures and bumps of life you have encountered. The meditation on God's faithfulness strengthens your faith to release yourself to trust God more. When your heart is toward God you can't be weary.
O Lord I connect to you as the source of my strength. I am lifted up for my foes shall not rejoice over me. I decree that my spirit is lifted from all spiritual weakness. I command the fire of renewal and revival into my inner man. I am refreshed and renewed by the living water in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: GOD'S GRACE ENABLES YOU BEYOND HUMAN ABILITY !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment