Monday 16 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER:16:2017

NUGGET- IT'S THE LORDS
PSALM 74:16; The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.

The fact that God has given you the opportunity to make choices doesn't make you the almighty but know this that you can be strong and do exploit when God is in charge of your life. Everyday you are privileged to see is prepared by God and to take hold of what he has for you, you have to connect yourself to Him to walk in the light of His will for each day. Your day is not made till you involve God in your every step.
Precious Jesus I invite you to hold my hands as I walk in your foot steps. Lord may everyday be an opportunity to testify about your goodness. May I not be lost in my own will, envelop me in your love and make me a blessing to nations. Father grace my life with blessed surprises beyond my imagination in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP:  THE LORD SHALL PRESERVE  THY GOING OUT AND THY COMING IN FROM THIS TIME FORTH AND EVEN FOREVERMORE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment