Monday 30 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER: 30:2017

NUGGET: ASSURED BLESSINGS
PSALM 23:6; Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
It says certainly God has ordered good things to be your lot(to follow you). Blessing is the heritage of God's children. And it went further to say all the days of your life,means it is a daily encounter of blessing. It is not God's plan for you to labour in want. All this price Jesus paid on the cross so that you can have every good thing freely. It's not for an hour or season, it is continuous. It also went further to say and you shall dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of your life. Abounding in the presence secures you from everything.
Father I shall have all this good things and more all the days of my life. In the name of Jesus I shall not lament in anguish and sorrow shall not be my lot. The blessings of the Lord will not bring pride in me. I shall use all God has given me to serve Him. I am secured in Jesus. AMEN !

TODAY'S TIP: GOD CAN NEVER FAIL !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment