Friday 13 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER: 13:2017

NUGGET: YOUR COMPANY
PSALM 42:3-4;  My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.

 
There are different kind of company's we keep some help you stand firm and others laugh you to scorn when life happens to make you trip. According to the text there were company that said where is your God ? and there were company lifted up his spirit with spiritual things. It is not just about having people or tagging along but are you sharpening each other and making yourselves better. Defining discerning your company helps you shape your life. Every company is not one to go along with. If they are drowning your spirit then you have to beware of them and let go . Your purpose and pursuit should be one of the things that define your company most of all follow godly company.
O Lord connect me the right people and disentangle me from wolf in sheep clothing. Father may I never be in any situation where my faith becomes questionable by mere men. Help me to always know that my comfort is in the comforter. My voice of praise and rejoicing shall never be shut in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP : DEFINING AND DISCERNING IS VERY IMPORTANT WHEN BUILDING A QUALITY LIFE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment