Thursday 19 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:19:2017

NUGGET: IT'S IN THE GIVING
1KING 17:13-15;And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son. For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth. And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.

 
It is not what is in your hand that makes you rich but when you give God fills in and multiplies. For someone it's been laid in your heart severally to be a blessing but you see that thing as too much or too precious to release,but here is the thing, if you feel comfortable with what you have and where you are means you don't need anything more. You must be willing to move in the direction God is leading and be a blessing  to who God will's you to. There have to be something to fill or rather refill. If you feel what you have can satisfy, you indirectly saying God I don't need more. Until you give out you can't tap into the oil of more than enough.
O Lord give me a open heart to see others need as my need. Give me a heart to love selflessly and give without grudge. May I not find it difficult to obey instructions of giving. Father I choose you over all the glitters of life. Give me grace to draw closer to your embrace in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: OBEYING GOD'S COMMAND TO GIVE,OPENS UP THE CHANNEL OF BLESSING FOR MORE THAN ENOUGH !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment