Wednesday 18 October 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER:18:2017

NUGGET: SOURCE OF LIFE
PSALM 119:92,93; Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction. I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.

God's word is a source of strength and encouragement. Do you see yourself thinking if you can make it, if you still have the power to power to move on and you ask yourself what is the next step, today God's word is available to get you out of that confused state and carry you through those trying times. God's word is able to renew, refresh and transform. That solution ,that answer to your question is in the word of God. If you ever get stocked,His word is always there to guide you. Never let go of His word. There is always something in His word to get you through each day.
O Lord I draw strength from your word today. I hold on to you great deliverer. Your word is made flesh in me today bringing life ,hope and restoration. O Lord renew me and cause me to Mount up with wings as eagles. Father shut up the jaws of problem closing in on me. I decree the light of God breaks forth all around me. Father breath life upon me for an unusual turn around in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: IT'S TIME TO GET TO THE END OF YOURSELF AND BE ROOTED IN GOD AS YOUR BEGINNING AND END !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment